Welcome to NewBabyNames.netThis website provides new baby names for girls and boys from origins from all over the world - from countries like India to Italy and from Albania to Vietnam - worldwide coverage.
Choosing a nameFinding the perfect name for your baby is an important task. After all, the name will be carried for the whole life and beyond. It might be a reflection of when and where your baby was born, of your family’s culture and traditions or of your personal preferences.
There are many factors to be considered: spelling and pronouncing, rare or popular, family traditions, meaning, length, how does it sound near the surname.
- Think about possible nicknames or rhymes that other kids can make fun of.
- In the modern world having a very common name is the only way to maintain online privacy.
- You may want to avoid difficult or unusual spellings.
- Avoid unfortunate initials: KK, FK, BJ.
- Some names sound very good for a kid, but is this the same with an adult?
- You may want a name which is pronounced the same in most other languages.
- Both parents should like and accept the name.
Comments & suggestionsYou can use the comment button to add your opinion or meanings.
For questions or suggestions please use the contact button.
Random Baby Picture
What would you call this baby?